Lev SR Tablet
Post your questions about Lev SR Tablet - in the Forum
Lev SR Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Lev SR Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Lev SR Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Involuntary muscle jerk in people with epilepsy
- Partial onset fits
- Seizure that affects the entire brain
Lev SR Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Lev SR Tablet drug?
- Psychiatric problems
- Hair loss
- Aggravation of depression
Composition Salts in Lev SR Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Lev SR Tablet drug?
- Levetiracetam (750 mg)
Interactions of Lev SR Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Lev SR Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Lev SR Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Lev SR Tablet?
- Have skin rashes or changes in mood
- May experience drowsiness
- or respiratory infections during treatment
- Planning to become pregnant
Contra Indications of Lev SR Tablet
When and on what circumstances Lev SR Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Infants under the age of 1 month
Top Questions about Lev SR Tablet
- Why Lev SR Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Lev SR Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Lev SR Tablet?
- How Lev SR Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Lev SR Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Lev SR Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Lev SR Tablet?
- Leukeran Tablet
- Leukocel Capsule
- Leunase Injection
- Leuprofact Injection
- Leuprogon Injection
- Leuprolide Acetate Injection
- Leuton Capsule
- Lev Injection
- Lev Tablet
- Lev X Tablet
- Leva Tablet
- Levab Tablet
- Levac Tablet
- Levace Tablet
- Levacetam Injection
- Levacetam Syrup
- Levacetam Tablet
- Levacetam Xr Tablet