Post your questions about Lev Injection - in the Forum
Lev Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Lev Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Lev Injection drug is prescribed?
- Seizure that affects the entire brain
- Partial onset fits
- Involuntary muscle jerk in people with epilepsy
Lev Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Lev Injection drug?
- Hair loss
- Aggravation of depression
- Psychiatric problems
Composition Salts in Lev Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Lev Injection drug?
- Levetiracetam (100 mg)
Interactions of Lev Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Lev Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Lev Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Lev Injection?
- Have skin rashes or changes in mood
- May experience drowsiness
- or respiratory infections during treatment
- Planning to become pregnant
Contra Indications of Lev Injection
When and on what circumstances Lev Injection has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Infants under the age of 1 month
Top Questions about Lev Injection
- Why Lev Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Lev Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Lev Injection?
- How Lev Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Lev Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Lev Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Lev Injection?
- Leukast Tablet
- Leukeran Tablet
- Leukocrepe Bandage Bandage Tablet
- Leunase Injection
- Leuprofact Injection
- Leuprogon Injection
- Leuprolide Acetate Injection
- Leuton Capsule
- Lev SR Tablet
- Lev Tablet
- Lev X Tablet
- Leva Tablet
- Levab Tablet
- Levac Tablet
- Levace Tablet
- Levacetam Injection
- Levacetam Syrup
- Levacetam Tablet