Post your questions about Leuton Capsule - in the Forum
Leuton Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Leuton Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Leuton Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Absence of menstrual periods
- Prevention of abnormal growth in cells of uterine lining
Leuton Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Leuton Capsule drug?
- Stomach pain
- Swelling of the hands
- Unusual tiredness
- Unusual vaginal bleeding
- Breast lumps
- Dark patches on the skin
- Frequent or painful urination
- Yellowing eyes
Composition Salts in Leuton Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Leuton Capsule drug?
- Micronised natural progesterone (200 mg)
Interactions of Leuton Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Leuton Capsule drug?
Precautions to be taken for Leuton Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Leuton Capsule?
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure
- Avoid smoking
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Leuton Capsule
When and on what circumstances Leuton Capsule has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Leuton Capsule
- Why Leuton Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Leuton Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Leuton Capsule?
- How Leuton Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Leuton Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Leuton Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Leuton Capsule?
- Leukanib Tablet
- Leukast Tablet
- Leukocel Tablet
- Leukocrepe Bandage Bandage Tablet
- Leunase Injection
- Leuprofact Injection
- Leuprogon Injection
- Leuprolide Acetate Injection
- Lev Injection
- Lev SR Tablet
- Lev Tablet
- Lev X Tablet
- Leva Tablet
- Levab Tablet
- Levac Tablet
- Levace Tablet
- Levacetam Injection
- Levacetam Syrup