Post your questions about Leuprogon Injection - in the Forum
Leuprogon Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Leuprogon Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Leuprogon Injection drug is prescribed?
- Lining the uterus grows excessively
- Anemia due to non cancerous growth in the uterus
- Children entering puberty too soon
- Breast cancer
- Before intrauterine surgery
- Prostate cancer
Leuprogon Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Leuprogon Injection drug?
- Mood changes
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle pain
- Muscle weakness
- Peripheral edema
- Abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Leuprogon Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Leuprogon Injection drug?
- Leuprorelin (3.75 mg)
Interactions of Leuprogon Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Leuprogon Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Leuprogon Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Leuprogon Injection?
- Allergic reactions
- Have undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Increase in urinary symptoms or pain
- Regularly monitor blood sugar levels
Contra Indications of Leuprogon Injection
When and on what circumstances Leuprogon Injection has to be avoided?
- Cardiovascular disease
- Pituitary gland tumors
- Spinal cord compression
- Urinary obstruction
Top Questions about Leuprogon Injection
- Why Leuprogon Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Leuprogon Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Leuprogon Injection?
- How Leuprogon Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Leuprogon Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Leuprogon Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Leuprogon Injection?
- Leucovorin Injection
- Leuget Injection
- Leukeran Tablet
- Leukocel Capsule
- Leukocel Tablet
- Leukocrepe Bandage Bandage Tablet
- Leunase Injection
- Leuprofact Injection
- Leuprolide Acetate Injection
- Leuton Capsule
- Lev Injection
- Lev SR Tablet
- Lev Tablet
- Lev X Tablet
- Leva Tablet
- Levab Tablet
- Levac Tablet
- Levace Tablet