Post your questions about Leunase Injection - in the Forum
Leunase Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Leunase Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Leunase Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bone marrow cancer
- Blood cancer
- Cancer of the lymphatic system
Leunase Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Leunase Injection drug?
- Feeling of coldness in young children
- Fatal hyperthermia
- Renal failure
- Clotting factors
- Decrease in fibrinogen
- Urea in the blood
- Parkinson's syndrome
- Liver disorders
Composition Salts in Leunase Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Leunase Injection drug?
- Asparaginase (10000 iu)
Precautions to be taken for Leunase Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Leunase Injection?
- Liver disease
- Planning to get pregnant
Contra Indications of Leunase Injection
When and on what circumstances Leunase Injection has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Leunase Injection
- Why Leunase Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Leunase Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Leunase Injection?
- How Leunase Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Leunase Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Leunase Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Leunase Injection?
- Leucorin Tablet
- Leucovorin Calcium Injection
- Leukanib Tablet
- Leukast Tablet
- Leukeran Tablet
- Leukocel Capsule
- Leukocel Tablet
- Leukocrepe Bandage Bandage Tablet
- Leuprofact Injection
- Leuprogon Injection
- Leuprolide Acetate Injection
- Leuton Capsule
- Lev Injection
- Lev SR Tablet
- Lev Tablet
- Lev X Tablet
- Leva Tablet
- Levab Tablet