Post your questions about Leukocel Tablet - in the Forum
Leukocel Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Leukocel Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Leukocel Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Sickle cell anemia
- Solid organ tumors
- Cancer affecting blood cells and bone marrow
- Cancers in which immature blood cells in the bone marrow
- Blood cancer
- Blood disorders
Leukocel Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Leukocel Tablet drug?
- Redness of skin
- Impaired renal tubular function
- Increased blood urea nitrogen
- Increased creatini
Composition Salts in Leukocel Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Leukocel Tablet drug?
- Hydroxyurea (500 mg)
Interactions of Leukocel Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Leukocel Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Leukocel Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Leukocel Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are elderly and children
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to hydroxyurea
- Monitor periodic hematological or renal and hepatic function
Contra Indications of Leukocel Tablet
When and on what circumstances Leukocel Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Bone marrow depression
- Severe anaemia
Top Questions about Leukocel Tablet
- Why Leukocel Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Leukocel Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Leukocel Tablet?
- How Leukocel Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Leukocel Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Leukocel Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Leukocel Tablet?
- Leucomax Injection
- Leucopar Injection
- Leucovorin Injection
- Leuget Injection
- Leukanib Tablet
- Leukast Tablet
- Leukeran Tablet
- Leukocel Capsule
- Leukocrepe Bandage Bandage Tablet
- Leunase Injection
- Leuprofact Injection
- Leuprogon Injection
- Leuprolide Acetate Injection
- Leuton Capsule
- Lev Injection
- Lev SR Tablet
- Lev Tablet
- Lev X Tablet
- Hydroxychloroquine sulphate usp
- Hydroxyprogestrone caproate
- Hydroxyprogestrone hexanoate
- Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Hydroxyzine hcl
- Hylan Gf 20
- Hyoscine butyl bromide
- Hypromellose ip