Post your questions about Leukeran Tablet - in the Forum
Leukeran Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Leukeran Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Leukeran Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Hodgkin's lymphoma
Leukeran Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Leukeran Tablet drug?
- Serious breathing problems
- Abnormally low platelet cells
- Fits in children with nephrotic syndrome
- Damage to your peripheral nerves
- Decrease in all types of blood cells o
Composition Salts in Leukeran Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Leukeran Tablet drug?
- Chlorambucil (2 mg)
Interactions of Leukeran Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Leukeran Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Leukeran Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Leukeran Tablet?
- Avoid contact with anyone who has received a live vaccine
- Consult your doctor in case of altered fertility
- haematological monitoring
- lymphocytic infiltration
- carcinogenic potential
- Do not receive live vaccine while using this drug
- Exercise if you have liver or kidney problems
- History of seizure disorders
- Regularly monitor for blood count while taking this drug
- Regularly monitor in case of nephrotic syndrome
Contra Indications of Leukeran Tablet
When and on what circumstances Leukeran Tablet has to be avoided?
- Glucose galactose malabsorption
- Glucose intolerance
- Lapp lactase deficiency
- Received other cytotoxic agents
- Recently undergone radiotherapy
Top Questions about Leukeran Tablet
- Why Leukeran Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Leukeran Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Leukeran Tablet?
- How Leukeran Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Leukeran Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Leukeran Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Leukeran Tablet?
- Leucoginase Injection
- Leucold Tablet
- Leucorin Tablet
- Leucovorin Calcium Injection
- Leucovorin Injection
- Leuget Injection
- Leukanib Tablet
- Leukast Tablet
- Leukocel Capsule
- Leukocel Tablet
- Leukocrepe Bandage Bandage Tablet
- Leunase Injection
- Leuprofact Injection
- Leuprogon Injection
- Leuprolide Acetate Injection
- Leuton Capsule
- Lev Injection
- Lev SR Tablet
- Charcoal activated
- Chloramphenicol maleate
- Chloramphenicol palmitate
- Chloramphenicol sodium
- Chloramphenicol sodium succinate
- Chlorhexadine gluconate