Post your questions about Leukast Tablet - in the Forum
Leukast Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Leukast Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Leukast Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Chronic asthma
- Ear-round allergies
- Exercise-induced asthma
- Dust or pet allergies
- Swelling in the skin
- Reddish itchy weals
- Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Seasonal allergic rhin
Leukast Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Leukast Tablet drug?
- Swelling of the deep layers of skin
- Trouble sleeping
- Stuffy nose
- Dry mouth
- Elevated levels of liver enzymes
- Feeling anxious
- Abdominal pain
- Bleeding from the nose
Composition Salts in Leukast Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Leukast Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
- Montelukast (10 mg)
Interactions of Leukast Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Leukast Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Leukast Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Leukast Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Not recommended for prevention of exercise induced bronchospasm
- Not recommended in patients who are taking asthma medications
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Leukast Tablet
When and on what circumstances Leukast Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Leukast Tablet
- Why Leukast Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Leukast Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Leukast Tablet?
- How Leukast Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Leukast Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Leukast Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Leukast Tablet?
- Letzol Tablet
- Leucoginase Injection
- Leucopar Injection
- Leucorin Tablet
- Leucovorin Calcium Injection
- Leucovorin Injection
- Leuget Injection
- Leukanib Tablet
- Leukeran Tablet
- Leukocel Capsule
- Leukocel Tablet
- Leukocrepe Bandage Bandage Tablet
- Leunase Injection
- Leuprofact Injection
- Leuprogon Injection
- Leuprolide Acetate Injection
- Leuton Capsule
- Lev Injection