Post your questions about Leuget Injection - in the Forum
Leuget Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Leuget Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Leuget Injection drug is prescribed?
- Blood cells disorders
- Colon cancer
- Antidote for methotrexate and folic acid antagonists
Leuget Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Leuget Injection drug?
- Stomach upset
- Skin rash
- Acute toxicity
Composition Salts in Leuget Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Leuget Injection drug?
- Leucovorin calcium (folinic acid) (50 mg)
Interactions of Leuget Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Leuget Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Leuget Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Leuget Injection?
- Allergic reactions
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Leuget Injection
When and on what circumstances Leuget Injection has to be avoided?
- Megaloblastic anaemia due to lack of vitamin B12
- Pernicious anaemia
Top Questions about Leuget Injection
- Why Leuget Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Leuget Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Leuget Injection?
- How Leuget Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Leuget Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Leuget Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Leuget Injection?
- Letzmove Ir Tablet
- Letzmove Sr Tablet
- Leucold Tablet
- Leucomax Injection
- Leucopar Injection
- Leucorin Tablet
- Leucovorin Calcium Injection
- Leucovorin Injection
- Leukanib Tablet
- Leukast Tablet
- Leukeran Tablet
- Leukocel Capsule
- Leukocel Tablet
- Leukocrepe Bandage Bandage Tablet
- Leunase Injection
- Leuprofact Injection
- Leuprogon Injection
- Leuprolide Acetate Injection