Post your questions about Letzol Tablet - in the Forum
Letzol Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Letzol Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Letzol Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women
- Cancer recurrence
- Cancer spreading to other parts of the body
- Cancer after 5 years of tamoxifen therapy
Letzol Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Letzol Tablet drug?
- Blurred vision
- Bone fracture
- Bone pain
- Abnormal sensation of skin
- Breast pain
- Brittle bones
- Abdominal pain
- High cholesterol level
- Increased bloo
Composition Salts in Letzol Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Letzol Tablet drug?
- Letrozole (2.5 mg)
Interactions of Letzol Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Letzol Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Letzol Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Letzol Tablet?
- Allergic reactions
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Contra Indications of Letzol Tablet
When and on what circumstances Letzol Tablet has to be avoided?
- Children and adolescents up to 17 years of age
- Menstrual periods
- Osteoporosis or bone fracture
- Severe liver or kidney disease
Top Questions about Letzol Tablet
- Why Letzol Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Letzol Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Letzol Tablet?
- How Letzol Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Letzol Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Letzol Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Letzol Tablet?
- Letromet Tablet
- Letronat Tablet
- Lets Tablet
- Letsi Tablet
- Letz Tablet
- Letzin Tablet
- Letzmove Ir Tablet
- Letzmove Sr Tablet
- Leucoginase Injection
- Leucold Tablet
- Leucomax Injection
- Leucopar Injection
- Leucorin Tablet
- Leucovorin Calcium Injection
- Leucovorin Injection
- Leuget Injection
- Leukanib Tablet
- Leukast Tablet