Letzmove Ir Tablet
Post your questions about Letzmove Ir Tablet - in the Forum
Letzmove Ir Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Letzmove Ir Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Letzmove Ir Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Inflammation of joints
- Joint pain
- Lower back pain
- Pain due to skeletal muscle
- Bone fractures
- Dental and minor surgeries
- Swelling due to skeletal muscle
Letzmove Ir Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Letzmove Ir Tablet drug?
- Burning sensation
- Blurred vision
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Life threatening skin condition
- Loss of weight or poor appetite
- Symptoms related to sunlight exposure
- Upper abdo
Composition Salts in Letzmove Ir Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Letzmove Ir Tablet drug?
- Diclofenac (150 mg)
Interactions of Letzmove Ir Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Letzmove Ir Tablet drug?
- Pain killers
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
Precautions to be taken for Letzmove Ir Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Letzmove Ir Tablet?
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this drug
- Do not take antacids with magnesium as they can interact with the drug
- Do not take it
- if you are allergic to it
- It should be taken with food or immediately after meals
Contra Indications of Letzmove Ir Tablet
When and on what circumstances Letzmove Ir Tablet has to be avoided?
- Cerebrovascular disease Congestive heart failure Ischaemic heart disease Peripheral arterial disease
Top Questions about Letzmove Ir Tablet
- Why Letzmove Ir Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Letzmove Ir Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Letzmove Ir Tablet?
- How Letzmove Ir Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Letzmove Ir Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Letzmove Ir Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Letzmove Ir Tablet?
- Letrofil Tablet
- Letromac Tablet
- Letroz Tablet
- Letryl Tablet
- Lets Tablet
- Letsi Tablet
- Letz Tablet
- Letzin Tablet
- Letzmove Sr Tablet
- Letzol Tablet
- Leucoginase Injection
- Leucold Tablet
- Leucomax Injection
- Leucopar Injection
- Leucorin Tablet
- Leucovorin Calcium Injection
- Leucovorin Injection
- Leuget Injection
- Diatrizoic acid
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Dibasic calcium phosphate
- Di-calcium phosphate
- Di-Calcium Phosphate I
- Dichlorobenzyl alcohol
- Diclofenac acid
- Diclofenac diethyl ammonium
- Diclofenac diethylamine
- Diclofenac diethylammonium
- Diclofenac potassium
- Diclofenac sodium
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride