Post your questions about Letsi Tablet - in the Forum
Letsi Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Letsi Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Letsi Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women
- Cancer recurrence
- Cancer spreading to other parts of the body
- Cancer after 5 years of tamoxifen therapy
Letsi Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Letsi Tablet drug?
- Weight gain
- Taste disturbance
- Urinary tract infection
- Vaginal discharge
- Vaginal dryness
- Vagina bleeding
- Urge to vomit
- Abdominal pain
- Bone pain
- Bone fracture
- Blurred vis
Composition Salts in Letsi Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Letsi Tablet drug?
- Letrozole (2.5 mg)
Interactions of Letsi Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Letsi Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Letsi Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Letsi Tablet?
- Allergic reactions
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Contra Indications of Letsi Tablet
When and on what circumstances Letsi Tablet has to be avoided?
- Children and adolescents up to 17 years of age
- Menstrual periods
- Osteoporosis or bone fracture
- Severe liver or kidney disease
Top Questions about Letsi Tablet
- Why Letsi Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Letsi Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Letsi Tablet?
- How Letsi Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Letsi Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Letsi Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Letsi Tablet?
- Letras M Tablet
- Letras Tablet
- Letromac Tablet
- Letromet Tablet
- Letronat Tablet
- Letroz Tablet
- Letryl Tablet
- Lets Tablet
- Letz Tablet
- Letzin Tablet
- Letzmove Ir Tablet
- Letzmove Sr Tablet
- Letzol Tablet
- Leucoginase Injection
- Leucold Tablet
- Leucomax Injection
- Leucopar Injection
- Leucorin Tablet