Post your questions about Lets Tablet - in the Forum
Lets Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Lets Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Lets Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Cancer after 5 years of tamoxifen therapy
- Cancer recurrence
- Cancer spreading to other parts of the body
- Advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women
Lets Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Lets Tablet drug?
- Weight loss
- Eye irritation
- Hair loss
- Dry skin
- Dry mouth
- Breast pain
- Brittle bones
- Blurred vision
- Bone fracture
- Bone pain
Composition Salts in Lets Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Lets Tablet drug?
- Letrozole (2.5 mg)
Interactions of Lets Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Lets Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Lets Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Lets Tablet?
- Allergic reactions
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Contra Indications of Lets Tablet
When and on what circumstances Lets Tablet has to be avoided?
- Children and adolescents up to 17 years of age
- Menstrual periods
- Osteoporosis or bone fracture
- Severe liver or kidney disease
Top Questions about Lets Tablet
- Why Lets Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Lets Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Lets Tablet?
- How Lets Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Lets Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Lets Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Lets Tablet?
- Letra Tablet
- Letras M Tablet
- Letrofil Tablet
- Letromac Tablet
- Letromet Tablet
- Letronat Tablet
- Letroz Tablet
- Letryl Tablet
- Letsi Tablet
- Letz Tablet
- Letzin Tablet
- Letzmove Ir Tablet
- Letzmove Sr Tablet
- Letzol Tablet
- Leucoginase Injection
- Leucold Tablet
- Leucomax Injection
- Leucopar Injection