Post your questions about Letroz Tablet - in the Forum
Letroz Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Letroz Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Letroz Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Cancer recurrence
- Cancer spreading to other parts of the body
- Cancer after 5 years of tamoxifen therapy
- Advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women
Letroz Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Letroz Tablet drug?
- Weight loss
- Chest pain
- Increased urinary frequency
- Increased sweating
- Inflammation of joint
- Increased hepa
Composition Salts in Letroz Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Letroz Tablet drug?
- Letrozole (2.5 mg)
Interactions of Letroz Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Letroz Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Letroz Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Letroz Tablet?
- Allergic reactions
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Contra Indications of Letroz Tablet
When and on what circumstances Letroz Tablet has to be avoided?
- Children and adolescents up to 17 years of age
- Menstrual periods
- Osteoporosis or bone fracture
- Severe liver or kidney disease
Top Questions about Letroz Tablet
- Why Letroz Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Letroz Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Letroz Tablet?
- How Letroz Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Letroz Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Letroz Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Letroz Tablet?
- Letozis Tablet
- Letpro Tablet
- Letras Tablet
- Letro Plus Tablet
- Letrofil Tablet
- Letromac Tablet
- Letromet Tablet
- Letronat Tablet
- Letryl Tablet
- Lets Tablet
- Letsi Tablet
- Letz Tablet
- Letzin Tablet
- Letzmove Ir Tablet
- Letzmove Sr Tablet
- Letzol Tablet
- Leucoginase Injection
- Leucold Tablet