Post your questions about Letronat Tablet - in the Forum
Letronat Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Letronat Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Letronat Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women
- Cancer after 5 years of tamoxifen therapy
- Cancer recurrence
- Cancer spreading to other parts of the body
Letronat Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Letronat Tablet drug?
- Inflammation of mouth or lips
- Increased blood pressure
- Inability to sleep
- Increased hepatic enzyme
- Hot flashes
- Itchy skin
- Itching of skin
- High cholesterol level
- Inflammation of joint
Composition Salts in Letronat Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Letronat Tablet drug?
- Letrozole (2.5 mg)
Interactions of Letronat Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Letronat Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Letronat Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Letronat Tablet?
- Allergic reactions
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Contra Indications of Letronat Tablet
When and on what circumstances Letronat Tablet has to be avoided?
- Children and adolescents up to 17 years of age
- Menstrual periods
- Osteoporosis or bone fracture
- Severe liver or kidney disease
Top Questions about Letronat Tablet
- Why Letronat Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Letronat Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Letronat Tablet?
- How Letronat Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Letronat Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Letronat Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Letronat Tablet?
- Letover Tablet
- Letozis Tablet
- Letras M Tablet
- Letras Tablet
- Letro Plus Tablet
- Letrofil Tablet
- Letromac Tablet
- Letromet Tablet
- Letroz Tablet
- Letryl Tablet
- Lets Tablet
- Letsi Tablet
- Letz Tablet
- Letzin Tablet
- Letzmove Ir Tablet
- Letzmove Sr Tablet
- Letzol Tablet
- Leucoginase Injection