Post your questions about Letrofil Tablet - in the Forum
Letrofil Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Letrofil Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Letrofil Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Cancer recurrence
- Cancer spreading to other parts of the body
- Cancer after 5 years of tamoxifen therapy
- Advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women
Letrofil Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Letrofil Tablet drug?
- Weight loss
- Taste disturbance
- Vagina bleeding
- Vaginal discharge
- Vaginal dryness
- Urge to vomit
- Urinary tract infection
- Weight gain
- Breast pain
- Brittle bon
Composition Salts in Letrofil Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Letrofil Tablet drug?
- Letrozole (2.5 mg)
Interactions of Letrofil Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Letrofil Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Letrofil Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Letrofil Tablet?
- Allergic reactions
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Contra Indications of Letrofil Tablet
When and on what circumstances Letrofil Tablet has to be avoided?
- Children and adolescents up to 17 years of age
- Menstrual periods
- Osteoporosis or bone fracture
- Severe liver or kidney disease
Top Questions about Letrofil Tablet
- Why Letrofil Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Letrofil Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Letrofil Tablet?
- How Letrofil Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Letrofil Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Letrofil Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Letrofil Tablet?
- Letoval Tablet
- Letover Ar Tablet
- Letozis Tablet
- Letpro Tablet
- Letra Tablet
- Letras M Tablet
- Letras Tablet
- Letro Plus Tablet
- Letromac Tablet
- Letromet Tablet
- Letronat Tablet
- Letroz Tablet
- Letryl Tablet
- Lets Tablet
- Letsi Tablet
- Letz Tablet
- Letzin Tablet
- Letzmove Ir Tablet