Post your questions about Lemen Injection - in the Forum
Lemen Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Lemen Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Lemen Injection drug?
- Uncontrolled heartbeat
- Myocardial ischaemia
- Low blood calcium level
- Low blood pressure
- Increased heart rate
- Reduced blo
Composition Salts in Lemen Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Lemen Injection drug?
- Levosimendan (12.5 mg)
Interactions of Lemen Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Lemen Injection drug?
- ACE-II inhibitors
- Beta blockers
Precautions to be taken for Lemen Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Lemen Injection?
- Monitor for changes in ECG
- blood pressure
- heart rate
- and urine output for at least 3 days after the treatment
- Monitor potassium levels during treatment
- planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Lemen Injection
When and on what circumstances Lemen Injection has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
Top Questions about Lemen Injection
- Why Lemen Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Lemen Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Lemen Injection?
- How Lemen Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Lemen Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Lemen Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Lemen Injection?
- Lekast Kmd Tablet
- Lekast Tablet
- Lelock Tablet
- Leloxil Tablet
- Lemav M Tablet
- Lemav Tablet
- Lemed Tablet
- Lemefol Plus Capsule
- Lemez Tablet
- Lemicin Injection
- Lemit Tablet
- Lemna C Syrup
- Lemo Drops
- Lemo Linctus Syrup
- Lemo P Drops
- Lemo P Suspension
- Lemo Suspension
- Lemo Syrup