Amilus D Capsule
Post your questions about Amilus D Capsule - in the Forum
Amilus D Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amilus D Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Amilus D Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of ear
Amilus D Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amilus D Capsule drug?
- Cholestatic jaundice Decrease in bile flow
- Itchy skin rash
- Kidney problems
- Inflammation at injection site
- Itching of skin
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Loose st
Composition Salts in Amilus D Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Amilus D Capsule drug?
- Amoxycillin (250 mg)
- Dicloxacillin (250 mg)
Interactions of Amilus D Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amilus D Capsule drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amilus D Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amilus D Capsule?
- Birth control pills may not work
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take by mouth either 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating
- Take the medicine with food
- Use a secondary birth control measure
Contra Indications of Amilus D Capsule
When and on what circumstances Amilus D Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Hypersensitivity to penicillins
Top Questions about Amilus D Capsule
- Why Amilus D Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amilus D Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amilus D Capsule?
- How Amilus D Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amilus D Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amilus D Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amilus D Capsule?
- Amilide P Tablet
- Amilift Dx Tablet
- Amiline Tablet
- Amilite H Tablet
- Amilite Plus Tablet
- Amilite Tablet
- Amiliv Tablet
- Amilox Tablet
- Amimac Injection
- Amimat Injection
- Amimax H Tablet
- Amimax Injection
- Amimax Tablet
- Amimind Tablet
- Amimox Capsule
- Amimox Dc Capsule
- Amin A Capsule
- Amin A Tablet