Post your questions about Lecorast Syrup - in the Forum
Lecorast Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Lecorast Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Lecorast Syrup drug?
- Dry mouth
- Hydro dipsomania
- Heart palpitation
- Occasionally sleepiness
Composition Salts in Lecorast Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Lecorast Syrup drug?
- Levocloperastine (20 mg)
Precautions to be taken for Lecorast Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Lecorast Syrup?
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Lecorast Syrup
When and on what circumstances Lecorast Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Cardiovascular disease
- Excessive discharge of mucus
- Severe liver impairment
- Uncontrolled diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about Lecorast Syrup
- Why Lecorast Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Lecorast Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Lecorast Syrup?
- How Lecorast Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Lecorast Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Lecorast Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Lecorast Syrup?
- Lecon Milmax Tablet
- Lecon Tablet
- Lecope Dt Tablet
- Lecope Dx Tablet
- Lecope M Kid Tablet
- Lecope M Tablet
- Lecope Syrup
- Lecope Tablet
- Lecourse Tablet
- Lecriz Tablet
- Lectagard Injection
- Lectimox Capsule
- Lectimox CV Bd Dry Syrup
- Lectimox CV Dry Syrup
- Lectimox CV Dt Tablet
- Lectimox CV Forte Dry Syrup
- Lectimox Cv Injection
- Lectimox Cv Tablet