Post your questions about 3 Cef Tablet - in the Forum
3 Cef Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3 Cef Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 3 Cef Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Otitis media
- Mild to moderate bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Chronic bronchitis exacerbation
- Acute bronchitis
- Skin and skin structure infections
3 Cef Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3 Cef Tablet drug?
- GI disturbances
- Genital pruritus
- Oral infection
- Diaper rashes
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reactions
- Super infection
- Vaginal fungal infection
Composition Salts in 3 Cef Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 3 Cef Tablet drug?
- Cefprozil (500 mg)
Working methodology of 3 Cef Tablet
How the drug 3 Cef Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Arresting the bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of 3 Cef Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3 Cef Tablet drug?
- Ethinyl estradiol
Precautions to be taken for 3 Cef Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3 Cef Tablet?
- Gastrointestinal disease
- Kidney problems
- On diuretics
- Taking cefprozil with aminoglycoside antibiotics and cephalosporin antibiotics
Contra Indications of 3 Cef Tablet
When and on what circumstances 3 Cef Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about 3 Cef Tablet
- Why 3 Cef Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3 Cef Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3 Cef Tablet?
- How 3 Cef Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3 Cef Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3 Cef Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3 Cef Tablet?