Amidase N Tablet
Post your questions about Amidase N Tablet - in the Forum
Amidase N Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amidase N Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Amidase N Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Blood clots
- Bones and joints pain
- Air cavities around nose
- Acute pain
- Muscles pain
- Ear infections
- Sore throat
Amidase N Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amidase N Tablet drug?
- Severe itching of the skin
- Rash of purple spots on the skin
- Bleeding nose
- Blisters or bullae on the skin
- Abnormal blood counts
- Loss of appetite
- Strong desire
Composition Salts in Amidase N Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Amidase N Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
- Nimesulide (100 mg)
Interactions of Amidase N Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amidase N Tablet drug?
- Digitalis glycosides
Precautions to be taken for Amidase N Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amidase N Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- Can cause infertility in women
- Do not take medicine if you are allergic to Nimesulide
- Do not use if you have gastric ulceration
Contra Indications of Amidase N Tablet
When and on what circumstances Amidase N Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Coagulation disorder
- Liver disease
- Renal impairment
Top Questions about Amidase N Tablet
- Why Amidase N Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amidase N Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amidase N Tablet?
- How Amidase N Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amidase N Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amidase N Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amidase N Tablet?
- Amicom Injection
- Amicon Forte Tablet
- Amicor Injection
- Amicos Injection
- Amicox Injection
- Amicure Tablet
- Amidase D Tablet
- Amidase Dp Tablet
- Amidase Tablet
- Amide Tablet
- Amidep Tablet
- Amidez Forte Tablet
- Amidez Tablet
- Amidol Syrup
- Amidol Tablet
- Amidon Tablet
- Amidryl AT Syrup
- Amifact Injection