Post your questions about Amicef Tablet - in the Forum
Amicef Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amicef Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Amicef Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Amicef Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amicef Tablet drug?
- Loose stools
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
- GI disturbances
Composition Salts in Amicef Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Amicef Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (100 mg)
Working methodology of Amicef Tablet
How the drug Amicef Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Amicef Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amicef Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Amicef Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amicef Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Amicef Tablet
When and on what circumstances Amicef Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Amicef Tablet
- Why Amicef Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amicef Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amicef Tablet?
- How Amicef Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amicef Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amicef Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amicef Tablet?