Post your questions about Amicef Syrup - in the Forum
Amicef Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amicef Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Amicef Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Amicef Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amicef Syrup drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach pain
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- GI disturbances
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Loose stools
Composition Salts in Amicef Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Amicef Syrup drug?
- Cefixime (50 mg)
Interactions of Amicef Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amicef Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for Amicef Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amicef Syrup?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Amicef Syrup
When and on what circumstances Amicef Syrup has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Amicef Syrup
- Why Amicef Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amicef Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amicef Syrup?
- How Amicef Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amicef Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amicef Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amicef Syrup?
- Amica Injection
- Amicaba Injection
- Amice Tablet
- Amicef Capsule
- Amicef DT Capsule
- Amicef O Tablet
- Amicef Oz Syrup
- Amicef Oz Tablet
- Amicef Tablet
- Amichlor DS Tablet
- Amichlor Tablet
- Amicid Injection
- Amicin Injection
- Amicip Injection
- Amiclav Tablet
- Amicline Plus Tablet
- Amicline Tablet
- Amiclox Capsule