Post your questions about Lacne Gel - in the Forum
Lacne Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Lacne Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Lacne Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
- Bacterial infections of female reproductive organs
- Bacterial infections of dental
- Bacterial infec
Lacne Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Lacne Gel drug?
- Stomach cramps
- Unusual tiredness
- Unusual weight loss
- Dry skin
- Dry mouth
- Fast heartbeat
- Loss of appetite
- Loosening of the skin
Composition Salts in Lacne Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Lacne Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1.0%)
Interactions of Lacne Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Lacne Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Lacne Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Lacne Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Lacne Gel
When and on what circumstances Lacne Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Lacne Gel
- Why Lacne Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Lacne Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Lacne Gel?
- How Lacne Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Lacne Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Lacne Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Lacne Gel?
- Laciloc Tablet
- Lacip Syrup
- Lack Syrup
- Laclav Tablet
- Laclomox Capsule
- Laclomox Maxheal Pharma Capsule
- Lacne Bpo Gel
- Lacne Capsule
- Lacnid Tablet
- Lacold Tablet
- Lacolite L Powder
- Lacolite Powder
- Lacolite Syrup
- Lacolite Z Powder
- Lacom Capsule
- Lacom CV Injection
- Lacom CV Syrup
- Lacom CV Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone