L Vin Tablet
Post your questions about L Vin Tablet - in the Forum
L Vin Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of L Vin Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases L Vin Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Hook and roundworm infections
- Colon cancer
L Vin Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by L Vin Tablet drug?
- Unusual feeling of discomfort
- Sores in mouth or lips
- Muscle pain
- Metallic taste
Composition Salts in L Vin Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in L Vin Tablet drug?
- Levamisole (150 mg)
Interactions of L Vin Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with L Vin Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for L Vin Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering L Vin Tablet?
- Avoid contact with people having colds
- or other contagious disease
- Can lower the immunity
- Experience serious side effects such as difficulty breathing
- swelling of the lips
- or face
- decreased bone marrow function
- extreme fatigue
- signs of infection
- confusion or loss of consciousness
- memory loss
- muscle weakness
- numbness or tingling
- or speech disturbances
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of L Vin Tablet
When and on what circumstances L Vin Tablet has to be avoided?
- Live vaccines
- Pre-existing blood disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about L Vin Tablet
- Why L Vin Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of L Vin Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in L Vin Tablet?
- How L Vin Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of L Vin Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using L Vin Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of L Vin Tablet?
- L Trim DS Tablet
- L Trim Oral Suspension
- L Trim Tablet
- L Triz A Tablet
- L Triz Plus Tablet
- L Triz Tablet
- L Tzine D Tablet
- L Tzine Tablet
- L Vita Powder
- L Vitamin 12 Injection
- L Xycet Plus Tablet
- L Zene Tablet
- L Zepam Tablet
- L Zin Tablet
- L Zine Tablet
- L.P.L. Tablet
- L.T.C. Tabcap Tablet
- L.T.T Cleanser Lotion