Kolydol Oral Drops
Post your questions about Kolydol Oral Drops - in the Forum
Kolydol Oral Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Kolydol Oral Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Kolydol Oral Drops drug is prescribed?
- Esophagus inflammation
- Gastric problems
- Gastrocardiac syndrome
- Stomach and intestinal cramping
- Skin problem
- Abdominal swelling
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Kolydol Oral Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Kolydol Oral Drops drug?
- Dry mouth
- Dry eyes
- Blurred vision
Composition Salts in Kolydol Oral Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Kolydol Oral Drops drug?
- Activated dimethicone (40 mg)
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride (10 mg)
Interactions of Kolydol Oral Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Kolydol Oral Drops drug?
Precautions to be taken for Kolydol Oral Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Kolydol Oral Drops?
- Consult your doctor if suffering from health problems such as skin cuts
- sores and skin prone to acne breakouts
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not exercise in hot weather
- Drink a lot of fluids
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Kolydol Oral Drops
When and on what circumstances Kolydol Oral Drops has to be avoided?
- Obstructive uropathy
- Severe ulcerative colitis
Top Questions about Kolydol Oral Drops
- Why Kolydol Oral Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Kolydol Oral Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Kolydol Oral Drops?
- How Kolydol Oral Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Kolydol Oral Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Kolydol Oral Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Kolydol Oral Drops?
- Kolq Plus Suspension
- Kolq Syrup
- Koltoss M Tablet
- Koltus C Syrup
- Koltus D Syrup
- Koltus M Kid Tablet
- Koltus P Tablet
- Koltus Tablet
- Kolyte Ors Powder
- Kolzep Forte Tablet
- Kolzep Mm Tablet
- Kolzep Plus Tablet
- Kolzep Tablet
- Kombiglyze Xr Tablet
- Kombina Forte Tablet
- Kombina Suspension
- Kombina Tablet
- Komcer Eye Drops