Post your questions about Klinfacea Gel - in the Forum
Klinfacea Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Klinfacea Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Klinfacea Gel drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of dental
- Bacterial infections nasopharynx
- Bacterial infections of female reproductive organs
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
- Bacterial infections of internal
Klinfacea Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Klinfacea Gel drug?
- Sore throat
- Red or yellow eyes or skin
- Shortness of breath
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin rash
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or
Composition Salts in Klinfacea Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Klinfacea Gel drug?
Interactions of Klinfacea Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Klinfacea Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Klinfacea Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Klinfacea Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Klinfacea Gel
When and on what circumstances Klinfacea Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Klinfacea Gel
- Why Klinfacea Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Klinfacea Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Klinfacea Gel?
- How Klinfacea Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Klinfacea Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Klinfacea Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Klinfacea Gel?
- Klib Tablet
- Klick Tablet
- Klin Aha Foaming Gel
- Klin Facewash
- Klin Skin Cream
- Klincoff Syrup
- Klindac Skin Ointment
- Klinface N Gel
- Klinik 3 Tablet
- Klinik 4 Tablet
- Klinique Active Lotion
- Klinique Conditioner
- Klinique Plus Lotion
- Klinique Plus Shampoo
- Klinmide P Skin Lotion
- Klinmide Skin Gel
- Klinoderm Ointment
- Klinogyl Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone