Post your questions about 1 Al Total Suspension - in the Forum
1 Al Total Suspension drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 1 Al Total Suspension
Why and for what indications and diseases 1 Al Total Suspension drug is prescribed?
- Reddish itchy weals
- Respiratory tract diseases
- Periods pain
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
- Thickened mucus cough
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of th
1 Al Total Suspension medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 1 Al Total Suspension drug?
- Bleeding from the nose
- Blood dyscrasias
- Allergic reactions
- Abnormalities of blood cells
- Acute renal tubular necrosis
- Loss of appetite
- Mild gastrointestinal effects
Composition Salts in 1 Al Total Suspension
List of generics and active salts used in 1 Al Total Suspension drug?
- Ambroxol (30 mg)
- Levocetirizine (2.5 mg)
- Paracetamol (250 mg)
- Phenylephrine (5 mg)
Working methodology of 1 Al Total Suspension
How the drug 1 Al Total Suspension works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Liquefying and loosening thick mucus that can be coughed out easily.
- Blocking a natural substance that causes allergic rejection.
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
- Constricting the blood vessels results in decreasing the flow of blood thus relieves nasal congestion.
Interactions of 1 Al Total Suspension with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 1 Al Total Suspension drug?
- High blood pressure medicines
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for 1 Al Total Suspension
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 1 Al Total Suspension?
- Avoid smoking and use of tobacco
- Avoid taking drugs that suppress cough
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Consult your doctor if suffering from coronary artery disease
- Consult your doctor if you have a history of allergic reactions of skin
- severe liver or kidney problems
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take it too close to bedtime
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take it with food
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of 1 Al Total Suspension
When and on what circumstances 1 Al Total Suspension has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Hepatic impairment
- Severe allergic reactions of skin
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about 1 Al Total Suspension
- Why 1 Al Total Suspension is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 1 Al Total Suspension?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 1 Al Total Suspension?
- How 1 Al Total Suspension medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 1 Al Total Suspension with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 1 Al Total Suspension?
- What are the Contra Indications of 1 Al Total Suspension?