Amclox Lbs Capsule
Post your questions about Amclox Lbs Capsule - in the Forum
Amclox Lbs Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amclox Lbs Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Amclox Lbs Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Vaginal infection
- Whitish or yellowish discharge of mucus from the vagina
- Ear infections
- Diarrhea in young children
- Air cavities
Amclox Lbs Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amclox Lbs Capsule drug?
- Large intestine inflammation
- Loss of appetite
- Itching or discharge from the vagina
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Severe skin allergies
- Shortness of breath
Composition Salts in Amclox Lbs Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Amclox Lbs Capsule drug?
- Amoxycillin (250 mg)
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
- Lacto bacillus sporegens (60 million spores)
- Cloxacillin (250 mg)
Interactions of Amclox Lbs Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amclox Lbs Capsule drug?
- Antibiotic drugs
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amclox Lbs Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amclox Lbs Capsule?
- Allergic to penicillins or cephalosporin
- Bleeding disorders
- Children below 3 years of age
- Decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Have AIDS
- poor immunity
- short bowel syndrome
- or on medications to prevent rejection of organ transplant
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regular kidney
- liver function and blood cell count test
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
- Take this drug at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics
- Use second method of birth control
Contra Indications of Amclox Lbs Capsule
When and on what circumstances Amclox Lbs Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- High fever
- Serious kidney problems
- Severe intestinal infection
Top Questions about Amclox Lbs Capsule
- Why Amclox Lbs Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amclox Lbs Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amclox Lbs Capsule?
- How Amclox Lbs Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amclox Lbs Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amclox Lbs Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amclox Lbs Capsule?
- Amclof Capsule
- Amclofic Capsule
- Amclosym Capsule
- Amclov Injection
- Amclox Capsule
- Amclox Dl Capsule
- Amclox Injection
- Amclox Kid Tablet
- Amcloxin Capsule
- Amclue Tablet
- Amco Chocolate Powder
- Amco Kids Powder
- Amco Mango Powder
- Amco Powder
- Amco Syrup
- Amco Z Drops
- Amco Z Syrup
- Amcobal Injection