Post your questions about Kindac Injection - in the Forum
Kindac Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Kindac Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Kindac Injection drug is prescribed?
- Catabolic states
- Breast cancer
- Kidney failure
Kindac Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Kindac Injection drug?
- Painful erection of the penis
- Liver anatomy changes
- Oxymetholone and stanozolol can produce jaundice and worsen lipid profile
- Decreased sexual desire
- Changes in blood lipids
Composition Salts in Kindac Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Kindac Injection drug?
- Nandrolone (50 mg)
Interactions of Kindac Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Kindac Injection drug?
- Adrenal steroid Adrenocorticotropic hormone Insulin Oral anticoagulants Oral antidiabetic agents
Precautions to be taken for Kindac Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Kindac Injection?
- Do not consume this drug with high calcium level or kidney damage
- Not recommended to take this drug if patient have prostate cancer
- Should not be used to enhance the ability in sports
Contra Indications of Kindac Injection
When and on what circumstances Kindac Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Prostatic or breast carcinoma
Top Questions about Kindac Injection
- Why Kindac Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Kindac Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Kindac Injection?
- How Kindac Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Kindac Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Kindac Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Kindac Injection?
- Kinclox L Capsule
- Kincof Syrup
- Kincyp Syrup
- Kind MD Tablet
- Kind Plus Tablet
- Kind Tablet
- Kind Tm Tablet
- Kind X Syrup
- Kindac MR Tablet
- Kindac P Tablet
- Kindac SP Tablet
- Kindac SR Tablet
- Kindac TH Tablet
- Kindcef Tablet
- Kindcif Syrup
- Kindcif Tablet
- Kinderzyme Drops
- Kinderzyme Syrup