Post your questions about Amclav Tablet - in the Forum
Amclav Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amclav Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Amclav Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
Amclav Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amclav Tablet drug?
- Infection or illness
- Increased in liver enzymes
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Skin rash
- Skin rash or itching
- Fungal infections
Composition Salts in Amclav Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Amclav Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (250 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (125 mg)
Interactions of Amclav Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amclav Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Amclav Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amclav Tablet?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amclav Tablet
When and on what circumstances Amclav Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Amclav Tablet
- Why Amclav Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amclav Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amclav Tablet?
- How Amclav Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amclav Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amclav Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amclav Tablet?
- Amcid Injection
- Amcid Syrup
- Amcidal Tablet
- Amcil A Injection
- Amcil T DS Injection
- Amcil T Injection
- Amcin Injection
- Amclaid Tablet
- Amclave Syrup
- Amclin Capsule
- Amclo Capsule
- Amclo Lp Capsule
- Amclo Tablet
- Amclof Capsule
- Amclofic Capsule
- Amclofic Kid Tablet
- Amclorex Capsule
- Amclosym Capsule