Post your questions about Amclaid Tablet - in the Forum
Amclaid Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amclaid Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Amclaid Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Infections after surgery
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infection
Amclaid Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amclaid Tablet drug?
- Skin rash or itching
- Skin rash
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
- Fungal infections
- Abnormal blood counts
- Allergic skin reaction
Composition Salts in Amclaid Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Amclaid Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (125 mg)
Interactions of Amclaid Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amclaid Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Amclaid Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amclaid Tablet?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amclaid Tablet
When and on what circumstances Amclaid Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Amclaid Tablet
- Why Amclaid Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amclaid Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amclaid Tablet?
- How Amclaid Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amclaid Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amclaid Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amclaid Tablet?
- Amcid DSR Capsule
- Amcid Injection
- Amcidal Syrup
- Amcidal Tablet
- Amcil A Injection
- Amcil T DS Injection
- Amcil T Injection
- Amcin Injection
- Amclav Tablet
- Amclave Syrup
- Amclin Capsule
- Amclo Capsule
- Amclo Lp Capsule
- Amclo Tablet
- Amclof Capsule
- Amclofic Capsule
- Amclofic Kid Tablet
- Amclorex Capsule