Post your questions about Amciclav Tablet - in the Forum
Amciclav Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amciclav Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Amciclav Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial in
Amciclav Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amciclav Tablet drug?
- Maculopapular rash
- Rash of round
- red welts on the skin
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Skin rash
- Increase in serum transaminase
Composition Salts in Amciclav Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Amciclav Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
- Potassium clavulanate (125 mg)
Interactions of Amciclav Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amciclav Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Oral contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for Amciclav Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amciclav Tablet?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do not use in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not use more than the recommended dose
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amciclav Tablet
When and on what circumstances Amciclav Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amciclav Tablet
- Why Amciclav Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amciclav Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amciclav Tablet?
- How Amciclav Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amciclav Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amciclav Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amciclav Tablet?
- Amcetam Injection
- Amcetam Syrup
- Amchek L Tablet
- Amchek Tablet
- Amchek Z Tablet
- Amci Clox Capsule
- Amci Clox Syrup
- Amciclav Syrup
- Amcid DSR Capsule
- Amcid Injection
- Amcid Syrup
- Amcidal Suspension
- Amcidal Syrup
- Amcidal Tablet
- Amcil A Injection
- Amcil T DS Injection
- Amcil T Injection
- Amcin Injection