Ambulax Fm Tablet
Post your questions about Ambulax Fm Tablet - in the Forum
Ambulax Fm Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ambulax Fm Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Ambulax Fm Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Psychotic disorders
- Behavioral disorders
- Emotional disorders
- Depression with or without anxiety
Ambulax Fm Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ambulax Fm Tablet drug?
- Ejaculation failure
- Enlargement of breast in men
- Dry mouth
- Decreased sexual desire
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Disturbance in attention
- Problem with
Composition Salts in Ambulax Fm Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Ambulax Fm Tablet drug?
- Flupenthixol (0.5 mg)
- Melitracen (10 mg)
Interactions of Ambulax Fm Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ambulax Fm Tablet drug?
- CNS depressants
- CNS depression-producing medications
Precautions to be taken for Ambulax Fm Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ambulax Fm Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Have parkinson's disease
- renal or hepatic impairment
- cardiovascular disease
- respiratory disorders
- urinary retention
- or prostatic hypertrophy
- Planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Pregnant or planning to get pregnant
Contra Indications of Ambulax Fm Tablet
When and on what circumstances Ambulax Fm Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Bone marrow depression
- Bone-marrow suppression
- Cardiac disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Pre existing CNS depression
- Tumor of adrenal glands
Top Questions about Ambulax Fm Tablet
- Why Ambulax Fm Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ambulax Fm Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ambulax Fm Tablet?
- How Ambulax Fm Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ambulax Fm Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ambulax Fm Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ambulax Fm Tablet?
- Ambrox T Syrup
- Ambroxit Tablet
- Ambryl Tablet
- Ambsol Syrup
- Ambsone Tablet
- Ambulax Ad Tablet
- Ambulax Et Tablet
- Ambulax Etm Tablet
- Ambulax Hd Tablet
- Ambulax M Tablet
- Ambulax Tablet
- Ambulax Z Tablet
- Amburox Syrup
- Amburox Tablet
- Ambush Expectorant
- Ambush Plus Expectorant
- Ambush S Expectorant
- Ambusyn Tablet