Post your questions about 3 Cdm Syrup - in the Forum
3 Cdm Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3 Cdm Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases 3 Cdm Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Eye mydriasis
- Common cold
- Hay fever
- Hypotensive conditions
- Intraocular tension
- Insect bites allergy
- Nasal decongestant
- Watery eyes caused by allergies
3 Cdm Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3 Cdm Syrup drug?
- Painful or difficult urination
- Loss of appetite
- Muscular weakness
- Rate skin rash
- Respiratory failure
- Paradoxical central nervous system stimulation
Composition Salts in 3 Cdm Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in 3 Cdm Syrup drug?
- Chlorpheniramine maleate (4 mg)
- Phenylephrine (2.5 mg)
- Dextromethorphan hydrobromide (10 mg)
Working methodology of 3 Cdm Syrup
How the drug 3 Cdm Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking a natural chemical that makes during an allergic rejection.
- Constricting the blood vessels results in decreasing the flow of blood thus relieves nasal congestion.
- Affecting the signals in the brain that trigger cough reflex.
Interactions of 3 Cdm Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3 Cdm Syrup drug?
- High blood pressure medicines
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for 3 Cdm Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3 Cdm Syrup?
- Avoid alcohol consumption
- Avoid smoking and use of tobacco
- Cautiously do exercise in case of elderly
- pylori duodenal obstruction
- angle-closure glaucoma
- renal and hepatic impairment
- Children under the age of 4 years
- Consult your doctor if suffering from coronary artery disease
- Consult your doctor in case of bladder neck obstruction and hypertension
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take it for longer than 7 days in a row
- Do not take it too close to bedtime
- Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Drink more fluids
- Take it with food
Contra Indications of 3 Cdm Syrup
When and on what circumstances 3 Cdm Syrup has to be avoided?
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
Top Questions about 3 Cdm Syrup
- Why 3 Cdm Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3 Cdm Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3 Cdm Syrup?
- How 3 Cdm Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3 Cdm Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3 Cdm Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3 Cdm Syrup?