Post your questions about Ambronac Tablet - in the Forum
Ambronac Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ambronac Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Ambronac Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Mucus thinning due to bronchitis
- Mucus thinning due to pneumonia
- Liver toxicity due to paracetamol overdose
- Dry eye syndromes due to deficient tear secretion
- Respiratory tract diseases
Ambronac Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ambronac Tablet drug?
- Swelling of eyes
- Abnormal blood counts
- Bone pain
- Blurred vision
- Slow heart rate
- Rash temperature
- Respiratory distress
- Skin rash
- Skin itching
- Puffy eyes
- Mild gastrointestina
Composition Salts in Ambronac Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Ambronac Tablet drug?
- Acetyl cysteine (200 mg)
- Ambroxol (30 mg)
Working methodology of Ambronac Tablet
How the drug Ambronac Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Clearing the mucus in lungs.
- Liquefying and loosening thick mucus that can be coughed out easily.
Interactions of Ambronac Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ambronac Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Ambronac Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ambronac Tablet?
- Avoid taking drugs that suppress cough
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from allergic reactions
- Consult your doctor if you have a history of allergic reactions of skin
- severe liver or kidney problems
Contra Indications of Ambronac Tablet
When and on what circumstances Ambronac Tablet has to be avoided?
- Severe allergic reactions of skin
Top Questions about Ambronac Tablet
- Why Ambronac Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ambronac Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ambronac Tablet?
- How Ambronac Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ambronac Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ambronac Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ambronac Tablet?