Post your questions about K Bind Powder - in the Forum
K Bind Powder drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of K Bind Powder
Why and for what indications and diseases K Bind Powder drug is prescribed?
- Chronic renal disease
K Bind Powder medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by K Bind Powder drug?
- Gastric irritation
- Elevated level of magnesium in the blood
- GI disturbances
- Deficiency of potassium in the bloodstream
- Allergic reaction
- Loss of appetite
Composition Salts in K Bind Powder
List of generics and active salts used in K Bind Powder drug?
- Calcium polystyrene sulphonate (15 gm)
Working methodology of K Bind Powder
How the drug K Bind Powder works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Swapping calcium for potassium in large intestine.
Interactions of K Bind Powder with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with K Bind Powder drug?
- Abacavir Aspirin Dolutegravir Duloxetine Lamivudine Levothyroxine Sodium polystyrene sulfonate
Precautions to be taken for K Bind Powder
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering K Bind Powder?
- Do not take a double dose to make up for the dose you have missed
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Do not use this medicine to treat any other ailments
- Take the medicine exactly as prescribed
Contra Indications of K Bind Powder
When and on what circumstances K Bind Powder has to be avoided?
Top Questions about K Bind Powder
- Why K Bind Powder is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of K Bind Powder?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in K Bind Powder?
- How K Bind Powder medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of K Bind Powder with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using K Bind Powder?
- What are the Contra Indications of K Bind Powder?