Post your questions about Jpbol Injection - in the Forum
Jpbol Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Jpbol Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Jpbol Injection drug is prescribed?
- Breast cancer
- Catabolic states
- Kidney failure
Jpbol Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Jpbol Injection drug?
- Bladder irritability
- Bleeding in patients receiving blood thinning agents
- Abnormal liver function
- Abnormal blood tests
- Increased in male characteristics in women
- Increased sexual desire
Composition Salts in Jpbol Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Jpbol Injection drug?
- Nandrolone (25 mg)
Interactions of Jpbol Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Jpbol Injection drug?
- Adrenal steroid
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone
- Oral anticoagulants
- Oral antidiabetic agents
Precautions to be taken for Jpbol Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Jpbol Injection?
- Do not consume this drug with high calcium level or kidney damage
- Not recommended to take this drug if patient have prostate cancer
- Should not be used to enhance the ability in sports
Contra Indications of Jpbol Injection
When and on what circumstances Jpbol Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Prostatic or breast carcinoma
Top Questions about Jpbol Injection
- Why Jpbol Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Jpbol Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Jpbol Injection?
- How Jpbol Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Jpbol Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Jpbol Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Jpbol Injection?
- Jozide M Tablet
- Jozide Tablet
- Jp Tone Capsule
- Jp Tone Gems Capsule
- Jp Tone Injection
- Jp Tone Syrup
- Jp Tone Tablet
- Jp Tone Tr Capsule
- Jpcef Injection
- Jpdol Forte Tablet
- Jpdol Tablet
- Jpee Tablet
- Jpine Tablet
- Jplox Oz Tablet
- Jprest Tablet
- Jprixin Capsule
- Jprox Capsule
- Jprox Injection