Post your questions about Ambex Capsule - in the Forum
Ambex Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ambex Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Ambex Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
Ambex Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ambex Capsule drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Skin rash
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
Composition Salts in Ambex Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Ambex Capsule drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
Interactions of Ambex Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ambex Capsule drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Ambex Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ambex Capsule?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Ambex Capsule
When and on what circumstances Ambex Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Ambex Capsule
- Why Ambex Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ambex Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ambex Capsule?
- How Ambex Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ambex Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ambex Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ambex Capsule?
- Ambcort Tablet
- Ambdic Mr Capsule
- Ambenac P Syrup
- Ambenac P Tablet
- Ambenac Sp Tablet
- Ambenac Sr Tablet
- Ambenil D Tablet
- Ambenil Tablet
- Ambiac N Tablet
- Ambicef Tablet
- Ambiceff Tablet
- Ambicet Syrup
- Ambiclave Tablet
- Ambiclox D Capsule
- Ambicof D Syrup
- Ambicort Tablet
- Ambidext Tablet
- Ambidrox DT Tablet