Post your questions about Amazer Tablet - in the Forum
Amazer Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amazer Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Amazer Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infection
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infecti
Amazer Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amazer Tablet drug?
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
- Rash of round
- red welts on the skin
- Skin rash
- Maculopapular rash
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Increase in serum transaminase
Composition Salts in Amazer Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Amazer Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
- Potassium clavulanate (125 mg)
Interactions of Amazer Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amazer Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Oral contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for Amazer Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amazer Tablet?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do not use in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not use more than the recommended dose
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amazer Tablet
When and on what circumstances Amazer Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amazer Tablet
- Why Amazer Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amazer Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amazer Tablet?
- How Amazer Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amazer Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amazer Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amazer Tablet?
- Amatic Syrup
- Amaxime Syrup
- Amazeo Capsule
- Amazeo OD S Tablet
- Amazeo OD Tablet
- Amazeo S Capsule
- Amazeo S Tablet
- Amazeo Tablet
- Amazil Tablet
- Amb Syrup
- Ambac D Syrup
- Ambac DT Tablet
- Ambac Syrup
- Ambac Tablet
- Ambact Injection
- Ambcet Cold Tablet
- Ambcet Le Syrup
- Ambcet Le Tablet