Post your questions about Isiko Tablet - in the Forum
Isiko Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Isiko Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Isiko Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Pain and inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis
Isiko Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Isiko Tablet drug?
- Stomach pain
- Feeling dizzy
- Feeling sick
- Abdominal pain
- Increased liver enzymes
Composition Salts in Isiko Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Isiko Tablet drug?
- Aceclofenac sodium (100 mg)
Working methodology of Isiko Tablet
How the drug Isiko Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking the production of hormone-like prostaglandins in the body.
Interactions of Isiko Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Isiko Tablet drug?
- ACE inhibitors
Precautions to be taken for Isiko Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Isiko Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
Contra Indications of Isiko Tablet
When and on what circumstances Isiko Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Isiko Tablet
- Why Isiko Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Isiko Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Isiko Tablet?
- How Isiko Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Isiko Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Isiko Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Isiko Tablet?