Post your questions about 2Some Suspension - in the Forum
2Some Suspension drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 2Some Suspension
Why and for what indications and diseases 2Some Suspension drug is prescribed?
- Skin infections
- Soft tissue infections
- Protozoan infections
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Respiratory infections
- Bacterial infections by inflammation of the peritoneum
2Some Suspension medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 2Some Suspension drug?
- Abnormal taste
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic skin reaction
- Allergic rejection to an antigen
- Distortion of the sense of taste
Composition Salts in 2Some Suspension
List of generics and active salts used in 2Some Suspension drug?
- Ofloxacin (50 mg)
- Ornidazole (125 mg)
Working methodology of 2Some Suspension
How the drug 2Some Suspension works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Killing the infection causing bacteria.
- Inhibiting the growth of microorganism.
Interactions of 2Some Suspension with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 2Some Suspension drug?
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Vecuronium bromide
Precautions to be taken for 2Some Suspension
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 2Some Suspension?
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if having epilepsy and multiple sclerosis
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery after consuming the medicine
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take the medicine on empty stomach
- Swallow the tablet whole with water
Contra Indications of 2Some Suspension
When and on what circumstances 2Some Suspension has to be avoided?
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Renal insufficiency
- Renal or hepatic impairment
Top Questions about 2Some Suspension
- Why 2Some Suspension is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 2Some Suspension?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 2Some Suspension?
- How 2Some Suspension medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 2Some Suspension with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 2Some Suspension?
- What are the Contra Indications of 2Some Suspension?