Post your questions about Alvicet Tablet - in the Forum
Alvicet Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alvicet Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Alvicet Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Dust or pet allergies
- Ear-round allergies
- Hay fever
- Reddish itchy weals
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
Alvicet Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alvicet Tablet drug?
- Dry mouth
- Bleeding from the nose
Composition Salts in Alvicet Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Alvicet Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Alvicet Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alvicet Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Alvicet Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alvicet Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Alvicet Tablet
When and on what circumstances Alvicet Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Alvicet Tablet
- Why Alvicet Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alvicet Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alvicet Tablet?
- How Alvicet Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alvicet Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alvicet Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alvicet Tablet?
- Alvela Suspension
- Alvela Tablet
- Alveoxy Tablet
- Alverise Cream
- Alvert Tablet
- Alvex P Syrup
- Alvex Syrup
- Alvextra Cream
- Alvima Capsule
- Alvin Tablet
- Alvit Drops
- Alvit Powder
- Alvit Syrup
- Alvit Tablet
- Alvit Z Tablet
- Alvita Capsule
- Alvita Tablet
- Alvita Z Powder