Alumox Kid Tablet
Post your questions about Alumox Kid Tablet - in the Forum
Alumox Kid Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alumox Kid Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Alumox Kid Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections
Alumox Kid Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alumox Kid Tablet drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Skin rash
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
Composition Salts in Alumox Kid Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Alumox Kid Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (125 mg)
Interactions of Alumox Kid Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alumox Kid Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Alumox Kid Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alumox Kid Tablet?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Alumox Kid Tablet
When and on what circumstances Alumox Kid Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Alumox Kid Tablet
- Why Alumox Kid Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alumox Kid Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alumox Kid Tablet?
- How Alumox Kid Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alumox Kid Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alumox Kid Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alumox Kid Tablet?
- Aludrox Mh Tablet
- Aludrox Tablet
- Alumac Syrup
- Aluminium Hydroxide Magnesium Hydroxide Suspension
- Aluminium Magnesium Dimethicone Gel
- Aluminium Magnesium Tablet
- Alumox Capsule
- Alumox Kid Forte Tablet
- Alumox Plus Capsule
- Aluno A Tablet
- Aluno Tablet
- Alupectin Dgl Suspension
- Alupectin S Syrup
- Alupectin Suspension
- Alupent Injection
- Alupent Syrup
- Alupent Tablet
- Aluprogel Forte Syrup