Post your questions about Alumox Capsule - in the Forum
Alumox Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alumox Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Alumox Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
Alumox Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alumox Capsule drug?
- Skin rash
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
- Irritation at the site of injection
Composition Salts in Alumox Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Alumox Capsule drug?
- Amoxycillin (250 mg)
Interactions of Alumox Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alumox Capsule drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Alumox Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alumox Capsule?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Alumox Capsule
When and on what circumstances Alumox Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Alumox Capsule
- Why Alumox Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alumox Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alumox Capsule?
- How Alumox Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alumox Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alumox Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alumox Capsule?
- Aludrox Gel
- Aludrox Mh Gel
- Alugel MPS Suspension
- Alugol MPS Suspension
- Alumac Syrup
- Aluminium Hydroxide Magnesium Hydroxide Suspension
- Aluminium Magnesium Dimethicone Gel
- Aluminium Magnesium Tablet
- Alumox Kid Forte Tablet
- Alumox Kid Tablet
- Alumox Plus Capsule
- Aluno A Tablet
- Aluno Tablet
- Alupectin Dgl Suspension
- Alupectin S Syrup
- Alupectin Suspension
- Alupent Injection
- Alupent Syrup