Post your questions about Alticef Injection - in the Forum
Alticef Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alticef Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Alticef Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Lyme disease
- Surgical site infections
Alticef Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alticef Injection drug?
- Genital fungal infection
- Glucose into the urine
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Injection site pain
- Inflammation of a vein
- Increased level of creatinine in blood
Composition Salts in Alticef Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Alticef Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (1000 mg)
Interactions of Alticef Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alticef Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Alticef Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alticef Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Alticef Injection
When and on what circumstances Alticef Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Alticef Injection
- Why Alticef Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alticef Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alticef Injection?
- How Alticef Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alticef Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alticef Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alticef Injection?
- Althro Tablet
- Althrocin Chw Tablet
- Althrocin Forte Syrup
- Althrocin Kid Tablet
- Althrocin Liquid
- Althrocin Syrup
- Althrocin Tablet
- Althrox Tablet
- Alticef S Injection
- Alticef TZ Injection
- Alticet Tablet
- Alticip Tablet
- Alticlav Injection
- Altidol Plus Tablet
- Altidor Tablet
- Altimate Tablet
- Altime Cf Syrup
- Altime LS Syrup