Post your questions about Alset Syrup - in the Forum
Alset Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alset Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Alset Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
Alset Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alset Syrup drug?
- Feeling of warmth or flushing
- Low blood pressure leading to fainting or dizziness
- Chest pain
- Changes to results of some liver function tests
- Urinary retention
Composition Salts in Alset Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Alset Syrup drug?
- Ondansetron (2 mg)
Interactions of Alset Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alset Syrup drug?
- Other CYP3A4 inducers
Precautions to be taken for Alset Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alset Syrup?
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of Alset Syrup
When and on what circumstances Alset Syrup has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Top Questions about Alset Syrup
- Why Alset Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alset Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alset Syrup?
- How Alset Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alset Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alset Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alset Syrup?
- Alsef Forte Injection
- Alsef Injection
- Alser Dp Tablet
- Alser N Tablet
- Alser Tablet
- Alsera D Tablet
- Alsera N Tablet
- Alsert Tablet
- Alset Tablet
- Alsigra Tablet
- Alsium B12 Syrup
- Alsium Tablet
- Alsoda Syrup
- Alsody Capsule
- Alsol Syrup
- Alsolide MR Tablet
- Alsolide Plus Syrup
- Alsolide Plus Tablet