Alser N Tablet
Post your questions about Alser N Tablet - in the Forum
Alser N Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alser N Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Alser N Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sore throat
- Muscles pain
- Air cavities around nose
- Acute pain
- Blood clots
- Bones and joints
Alser N Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alser N Tablet drug?
- High blood pressure
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Hole made by boring or piercing
- Increased sweating
- Increased level of liver enzymes
- Rash of purple spots on the skin
- Severe itchin
Composition Salts in Alser N Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Alser N Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (15 mg)
- Nimesulide (100 mg)
Interactions of Alser N Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alser N Tablet drug?
- Digitalis glycosides
Precautions to be taken for Alser N Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alser N Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- Can cause infertility in women
- Do not take medicine if you are allergic to Nimesulide
- Do not use if you have gastric ulceration
Contra Indications of Alser N Tablet
When and on what circumstances Alser N Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Coagulation disorder
- Liver disease
- Renal impairment
Top Questions about Alser N Tablet
- Why Alser N Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alser N Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alser N Tablet?
- How Alser N Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alser N Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alser N Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alser N Tablet?
- Alsartan AM Tablet
- Alsartan H Tablet
- Alscab Soap
- Alsef Forte Injection
- Alsef Injection
- Alsef O Tablet
- Alser D Tablet
- Alser Dp Tablet
- Alser Tablet
- Alsera D Tablet
- Alsera N Tablet
- Alsert Tablet
- Alset Syrup
- Alset Tablet
- Alsigra Tablet
- Alsium B12 Syrup
- Alsium Tablet
- Alsoda Syrup