Post your questions about Haspas Drops - in the Forum
Haspas Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Haspas Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Haspas Drops drug is prescribed?
- Gastric problems
- Gastrocardiac syndrome
- Esophagus inflammation
- Motion sickness
- Inability to control urine
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Intestinal cramps
- Intestinal disorder
Haspas Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Haspas Drops drug?
- Eating disorder
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
- Altered taste
- Respiratory arrest
- Rapid heart rate
- Increased eye pressure
Composition Salts in Haspas Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Haspas Drops drug?
- Activated dimethicone (40 mg)
- Dicyclomine (dicycloverine) (10 mg)
Interactions of Haspas Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Haspas Drops drug?
- Methylene blue
Precautions to be taken for Haspas Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Haspas Drops?
- Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Consult your doctor if suffering from health problems such as skin cuts
- sores and skin prone to acne breakouts
- Drive or anything that requires alertness
- Impair your thinking or alertness
- Prostatic hypertrophy
- Suspected glaucoma
Contra Indications of Haspas Drops
When and on what circumstances Haspas Drops has to be avoided?
- Infants less than 6 months of age
- Myasthenia gravis
- Nursing mothers
- Obstructive disease of the gastrointestinal tract
- Obstructive uropathy
- Severe ulcerative colitis
- Unstable cardiovascular status in acute hemorrhage
Top Questions about Haspas Drops
- Why Haspas Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Haspas Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Haspas Drops?
- How Haspas Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Haspas Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Haspas Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Haspas Drops?
- Harpoon Tablet
- Harpoon TZ Tablet
- Hartan Tablet
- Harten Tablet
- Harty Capsule
- Harty D Capsule
- Harty D Light S Capsule
- Harvest Capsule
- Hatch Tablet
- Hatric 2 Capsule
- Hatric 3 Cold Tablet
- Hatric 3 Suspension
- Hatric 3 Tablet
- Hatric Syrup
- Hatric Tablet
- Hatric Vapo Capsule
- Hautvit Forte Tablet
- Hautvit Sachet