Above 5 D Tablet
Post your questions about Above 5 D Tablet - in the Forum
Above 5 D Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Above 5 D Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Above 5 D Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Stomach ulcers
- Intestinal ulcers
- Gastro-intestinal reflux
- Gastric acidity
- Fullness of stomach
- Belching and heavy bloating
Above 5 D Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Above 5 D Tablet drug?
- Patients on cancer chemotherapy
- Skin rash
- Chest pain
- Cardiac arrest
- Decreased libido
- Cough constipa
Composition Salts in Above 5 D Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Above 5 D Tablet drug?
- Domperidone (30 mg)
- Rabeprazole (20 mg)
Interactions of Above 5 D Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Above 5 D Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Above 5 D Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Above 5 D Tablet?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Take this medication one hour before meal
- Take vitamin D and calcium supplements to prevent risk of fractures
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of Above 5 D Tablet
When and on what circumstances Above 5 D Tablet has to be avoided?
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- Obstruction and perforation
- Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone
- Postoperative nausea and vomiting
Top Questions about Above 5 D Tablet
- Why Above 5 D Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Above 5 D Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Above 5 D Tablet?
- How Above 5 D Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Above 5 D Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Above 5 D Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Above 5 D Tablet?
- Abogest Injection
- Abolish M Tablet
- Abonyl Capsule
- Aboprost Tablet
- Aborcil Injection
- Aborcin Injection
- Abortab Tablet
- Abortil Injection
- Above 5 Tablet
- Aboxyl LB Capsule
- Abpent D Tablet
- Abpent Injection
- Abpent Tablet
- Abpex Capsule
- Abplex Syrup
- Abpress Eye Drops
- Abpress S Drops
- Abra D Tablet